If you are a big wine connoisseur or just saving a few bottles to crack open on special occasions, it’s important to understand how best to store them safely until you’re ready to.
5 Easy Tips to Help You Kick-start Your Mornings
Dated: September 8 2020
Ever wish you could become one of those rare morning people? The ones that wake up feeling refreshed and energized. The ones that get in that morning workout or wrap up some work before many of us even hit the snooze button for the first time. If you are struggling to make that first step, here are five tips to help you achieve that early bird status!
- Create a morning schedule. Physically write down the things you’d like to complete in the morning and set a time for each. Then stick with it. Once you force yourself out of bed early one or two weeks consistently, you’ll find it gets easier and easier to do.
- Get your body moving. Whether it’s a short walk around your neighborhood or a rigorous 5:30 am spin class, getting your blood pumping will help wake up your body and has a ton of other benefits, like stress and anxiety reduction
- Feed your mind. Stimulate your brain and do something you enjoy first thing in the morning. Try reading a favorite book, catching up on the news, doing daily meditation, or setting intentions.
- Let the light in. Whether natural or artificial, light tells your brain its time to get up and get going. If your room lacks large windows where you can open the blinds up, consider investing in a timed lamp or alarm clock with light.
- Prep and eat breakfast. Although there are many of us who chose the skip breakfast, it is a great way to perking up your energy in the morning. Try prepping protein-focused meals the night before or grab a yogurt or fruit and try to consume it before your out the door.
There is no "right" morning routine, but if you want to wake up earlier and have more productive days, starting with a few of these steps won't hurt.
Here at Founders Real Estate Group, we pride ourselves on our work ethic and our dependability. Getting out of bed is just the first step in our mission to assist anyone we can with their real estate needs. If you are looking for assistance in anything that comes to real estate feel free to contact us at (214) 586-0096 or email@example.com
Chastin J. Miles is a serial entrepreneur with a true passion for enriching and empowering the growth of real estate entrepreneurs nationwide. Miles took his first strides in the real estate industry ....
Latest Blog Posts
When purchasing a new home, it’s important to do in-depth research on all facets of the homebuying process. One thing you’ll need to understand is how to best protect yourself and your